JAT is a flexible Java base-framework which can be easily extended to improve projects start-up time.
JAT allows to build Web applications (J2EE) or standalone application (server, batch, etc.).
JAT supplies the main basic functionalities of any Java application, such as:
* High Business Object abstraction
* Integration facilities (provided for DBMS, LDAP and open to any software product)
* Authentication and user privileges management
* MVC pattern implementation (with privileges management and page flow control)
* HTML layout structure management (header, footer, menu, etc.)
* HTML dynamic contents and facilities (form, report, paging)
* Logging feautures
* Help on-line utility
* High configuration of all described functionalities
* Administration and configuration GUI
* Support web-environment with multiple concurrent application sessions
* Component-oriented architecture that allows developer to enable existing swing component to web environment easily
* Support common AWT/Swing components in java.awt.
* and javax.swing.
* Support all component layouts in jdk
* Highly configurable use of jxp template for component presentation
Features of Junction:
* Junction makes your web application perform great.
* Junction is a synchronizing MVC framework for building applications on top of Google Gears, but also does not require Google Gears if you don't want it.
* Junction automatically synchronizes your client-side and server-side code and RDBMS's.
* Junction still works even if the network is occasionally-connected or offline.
* Junction can run your application in the web-browser or on a Rhino-based server, or both. It's your choice. And, you write your application code just once to support these different runtime options. No duplicate logic.
Apache Cocoon is a web development framework built around the concepts of separation of concerns and component-based web development.
Cocoon implements these concepts around the notion of 'component pipelines', each component on the pipeline specializing on a particular operation. This makes it possible to use a Lego(tm)-like approach in building web solutions, hooking together components into pipelines without any required programming.
The caramba framework is built from bottom to top with one main goal: creating Responsive, Rich Internet Applications.
With the AJAX technology we could already achieve this, but it was hard to debug, error prone and time intensive to make it work.
We are sure that simplicity can be achieved by following the event driven architecture: Caramba is 100% event driven, so very, very easy to use.
You don't need to learn another language. Just the good old java syntax and JSP, that's all you need to know to get started.
a nice alternative to struts like framework
you do not need to xrite a signle html line
wingS is a component based web framework resembling the Java Swing API with its MVC paradigm and event oriented design principles. It utilizes the models, events, and event listeners of Swing and organizes the components as a hierarchy of containers with layout managers.
Version 2.0 comes with a completly rewritten rendering subsystem focusing on optimal stylability via CSS and new features like Drag & Drop support, context menus and Server-side code execution (AJAX).
Selected features of wingS 2.0 are:
* Comprehensive set of widgets including trees, tables, tabbed panes menus and more.
* Highly flexible dynamic layout managers
* Drag & Drop support
* Component context menus and tooltips
* Handling of browser back navigation
* Improved styleability via CSS
The distribution contains an extensive user documentation and various demo applications also available >>online. wingS is released under the LGPL licence. PermaLink
Jaffa (Java Application Framework For All) is an enterprise-focused Java framework for rapid application development. It provides a complete Java Web application development stack, extending exsiting projects like Tomcat and Struts at the frontend with MVC-based web widgets, all the way through to a high-performance lightweight O/R persistence engine, with plenty of rich features in between including rules engines, declarative application, and data security.
Page 2 of 8