The EJTools JMX Browser is a tool which allows to view and interact with the JMX space in a JMX compatible implementation. It provides the following features:
* remote connections via RMI/IIOP/others (Swing-based)
* local connection (Web-based)
* a hierarchical view of the domains and the mbeans
* access to the attributes, the operations and the notifications
* attribute plotting The EJTools JMX Browser comes in two flavors :
* A Swing-based application, that can be connect remotly to interact with the JMX server/implementation.
* A Web-based application, that can be run in any J2EE 1.3 Web stack. It provides an easy way interact with the JMX server.
- Category: JMX
- License: GNU Library or Lesser General Public License (LGPL)
- HomePage: http://ejtools.sourceforge.net/applications/jmx.browser/