WinRun4j is a java launcher for windows. It is an alternative to javaw.exe and provides the following benefits:
* Uses an INI file for specifying classpath, main class, vm args, program args.
* Custom executable name that appears in task manager.
* Additional VM args for (eg.) more flexible memory use.
* Built-in icon replacer for custom icon.
* Built-in pre-VM splash screen with auto-hide.
* JNI access INI file and splash screen.
JTimepiece is an advanced library for working with dates and times in Java. Features include: reduces number of objects created when working with multiple date/times, methods for computing difference between two date/times, support for time zones, leap year and daylight savings, methods for converting between string and date/times, methods for adding and subtracting to and from date/times, methods for easily retrieving individual parts of date/times, no dependencies to other non-standard Java libraries, compatible with J2SE 1.2 and above.
Java applications are typically deployed in multiple environments and platforms, each requiring some unique configuration. JFig gives developers a simple yet powerful tool to manage their applications configuration. It allows them to:
* Store application configuration in one common repository of XML files
* Access configuration data using one common,
* Easily define multiple configurations, dynamically modifying those variables that need to change in different situations
* Eliminate the error prone practice of defining the same configuration variables in multiple locations
* Ease the management, deployment, and control of configuration files
he goal of this project is to provide functionality roughly analogous to the portions of the C++ STL library that are not already provided by java. The primary functionality to be provided is:
* a set of functors and predicates that may be applied both the the generic collections and to other areas of the standard java library.
* basic utility algorithms for use with java collections such as those found in STL
* implementations of standard java classes that are intended to be user-derivable that apply the algorithms and functors for general benefit (for example, implementations of standard swing models that take advantage of predicates and functors)
We will not necessarily reproduce STL in all of its details: where Java and C++ provide different interpretations of standard design patterns, we will stay true to standard Java practices in order to be as comfortable for Java programmers to adopt as is practical. We will also not necessarily be limited by the scope or approach of STL
Joone is a FREE Neural Network framework to create, train and test artificial neural networks. The aim is to create a powerful environment both for enthusiastic and professional users, based on the newest Java technologies.
Joone is composed by a central engine that is the fulcrum of all applications that are developed with Joone. Joone's neural networks can be built on a local machine, be trained on a distributed environment and run on whatever device.
The JADE library provides "Context Programming" which allows:
- Objects to be allocated on the "stack" to avoid garbage collection and provide faster execution speed (PoolContext). - Automatic concurrency in low level method to take advantage of multi-processors (or hyper-threading) in a transparent manner (ConcurrentContext).
- Thread-based inheritable local/global settings (LocalContext).
This library also provides
- Struct/Union classes for interoperability with C/C++.
- A math package with the first (and unique) generic Matrix class to solve linear systems of any kind.
- Physical quantities for which the dimension checking is done in the form of class-type checking (e.g. the division of a length by a duration returns a velocity instance).
- Real-time XML parser with no dynamic object creation (the world fastest by a factor 2-3x) And much, much more...
The Protomatter Classes is a collection of (hopefully) useful Open Source Java classes.
The package provides the following:
A robust logging system.
JDBC Connection Pool
A JDBC driver that maintains a pool of connections.
A lightweight application server framework. (JavaDoc)
Object Pooling Framework
A generic object pooling framework. These baseclasses are used to implement the JDBC connection pool, thread queues, mutex locks, etc.
Misc Utility Classes
Base64 encoder/decoder, blocking queues, work queues, mutex locks, and other stuff...
Jodd is a generic purpose open-source Java library. It helps in development of Java applications, both stand-alone and server-side. You may think of Jodd as swiss army knife for Java: small, sharp and with plenty handy gadgets included.
Jodd contains many useful and ready to use features: it provides Java beans manipulation, loads beans with ease from various sources, simplifies JDBC connectivity and code, profiles sql queries, manages date and time, manipulates and format Strings, searches files on disk, helps with handling servlet requests. Additionally, Jodd contains small, yet useful mvc2 JSP-based framework. And there is more inside...
Page 3 of 5